Do I need a grease trap?
A grease trap is required if your establishment generates FOG as a result of food manufacturing, processing, preparation or food service. Establishment such as restaurants, food processors, hospitals, hotels/motels, nursing homes, prisons and any other facility preparing, serving or making any foodstuff available for consumption may be required by the City to have a grease trap. For more information please call 512-393-8440.

Show All Answers

1. What is FOG?
2. What is a grease trap? How does it work?
3. Do I need a grease trap?
4. What maintenance schedule is required for a grease trap?
5. What happens if I don't comply with the FOG program?