Projects In Construction
- Concrete almost finished around compound
- Bypass pumping complete with wet well coated and new guiderail system installed.
- Change order issued to extend duration due to delay with bypass pumping.
- Work to start on remaining items to complete project. This includes, fencing, gate, cleanup of electrical components, coating of valve chamber.
Contract expended = 28%
Construction completion Spring 2021
- Sidewalk & drainage completed on south side of Hopkins between Charles Austin and Thorpe Contractors shifted the sidewalk so drainage could be captured and re-routed under the sidewalk
- Sidewalk & drainage started on north side of Hopkins between Charles Austin and Thorpe
- % Contract Expended: 5%
Construction Completion January 2021
- Construction continues on Phase 1 (Johnson Ave. to Endicott St) through January. Phase 2 (Bishop to Johnson Ave.) is expected to begin on January 4th.
- Phase 1 storm sewer is 100% complete.
- Phase 1 wastewater is 100% complete.
- Phase 1 water installation is 100% complete.
- Phase 1 lighting is 10% complete.
- Phase 1 asphalt is 50% complete.
- Phase 1 concrete is 0% complete.
% Contract Expended: 28.9%
Construction Completion Spring 2022
- Construction continues along River Road
- Diversion channel is complete
- Reclaimed water line bore under Cape Rd 100% complete
- Two 24” force mains 60% complete (slight delays due to pipe realignment caused by unforeseen conflicts/conditions of existing utilities)
5'x5' storm culvert along River Rd is 80% complete
Remaining 5'x5' culvert and 6 storm sewer crossings will be installed after completion of force mains
% Contract expended = 54.9%
Construction completion April 2021
Working on Patton, Hines, Knox, Stillwell & Wavell
Wastewater 95% complete (one repair on Camacho to be completed)
Water 95% complete
Storm sewer 80% complete
Rain gardens 70% complete
Road work 90% complete
% Contract expended = 80.6%
Construction completion March 2021
Wonder World at Hunter Road Intersection Improvements
- Construction began on Phase 3 (Northeast corner) on Monday, January 4th and is expected to last approximately two weeks.
- Phase 3 demolition is 50% complete
- Phase 3 construction is 0% complete
% Contract Expended: 16.7%
Construction completion January/February 2021