CDBG-DR Action Plan
HUD requires the City of San Marcos to complete an Action Plan for Community Development Block Grant - Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) funds. The plan, including any amendments, will outline how the City of San Marcos is using CDBG-DR funding to help the community recover from the May and October 2015 floods. Click the image below to see the Action Plan.
The City of San Marcos takes steps to ensure that Action Plans align with the needs of the community. Development of the CDBG-DR Action Plan included opportunities for citizen input and additional input will be collected on any amendments to the plan. Click here for a summary of community outreach.
- Action Plan
- A-Needs Assessment Graphical Representation
- B-Public Meeting Presentations
- C-Public Surveys and Results
- D-Stakeholder Task Force Presentations
- E-Complaint and Appeals Policy
- F-Pre-Award Costs
- G-City Council Resolution
- H-Comments And Responses Log
- I-Flood Recovery Expenditure Projections
- J-Infrastructure Projects
- K-Additional Maps