Stage 2 Water Restrictions (effective 4/17/22):
- Waste of water is prohibited. Waste includes allowing water to puddle or run off a property, operating a sprinkler system with broken or misaligned heads, and failing to repair leaks.
- Irrigation with hose-end sprinklers is allowed only one day per week on the designated weekday before 10 a.m. or after 8 p.m.
- Irrigation with automatic sprinkler irrigation systems is allowed only one day per week, from 8:00 p.m. on the designated weekday to 8:00 a.m. on the following day.
- Irrigation with soaker hose and drip irrigation system is allowed on any day before 10 a.m. or after 8 p.m.
- Irrigation with hand-held bucket or hand-held hose is allowed on any day and at any time.
- Irrigation of plants in inventory at commercial nurseries is allowed on any day and at any time.
- Irrigation of vegetable gardens using hand-held bucket, hand-held hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation is allowed on any day and at any time.
- Charity car washes are prohibited unless held at a commercial car wash.
- Non-commercial vehicle washing is is allowed one day per week and must be done using a hand-held bucket or a hand-held hose equipped with a positive shutoff device.
- Commercial vehicle washing is allowed on any day and at any time.
- Swimming pools located outdoors should be covered when not in use to minimize evaporative losses.
- Filling of new aesthetic water features is prohibited.
- Washing of impervious surfaces is allowed only one day per week.
- Foundation watering using drip system, soaker hose or hand-held hose is allowed only one day per week.
- Other non-essential water uses are allowed but all reasonable measures shall be taken to limit the use.