Apartment trash service is contracted privately by apartment management.
Recycling service for apartments is contracted by the City through our provider, TDS.
Place all items loose in the cart- no plastic bags
- Glass: Bottles and containers of any color, unbroken
- Paper: Newspaper, office paper, junk mail, magazines, paperboard, and cardboard
- Plastic: Rigid plastic jugs, bottles, and containers Numbers 1-7
- Tin and Aluminum: Food or beverage cans, pots, pans, cookie sheets
- Cartons: Milk, juice, gable-topped
Please see the alternative disposal options for the items below.
- Ceramics, light bulbs, window pane glass, and mirrors
- Containers with food in them
- Disposal plastic bags: grocery bags, pet food bags, sandwich bags, bread bags
- Metal clothes hangers
- Oven safe or plastic meat trays
- To-go pizza boxes
- Styrofoam of any type
- Electronics, cords, cables
- Pet waste and kitty litter
- Plastic utensils, straws, lids
- Juice pouches
- Flat top cartons
- Household Hazardous Waste: paint, pesticides, gasoline, fertilizers, used oil/filters, antifreeze
Donate to local second-hand stores, charities or clothing swaps
Local retail stores, i.e. grocery, hardware and clothing