Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Utility relocation construction is underway. The overall project construction will start in early summer of 2018.
The CM Allen Parkway Reconstruction project will improve the section of roadway between Hopkins Street and University Drive. The project includes:
• Street and pedestrian lighting like Downtown
• A 12-foot multi-use pathway on river side of CM Allen
• A 6-foot sidewalk on Downtown side of CM Allen
• Parallel parking along the river side
• Overhead utilities relocated below ground
• New trees and landscaping
• Bio-retention elements to treat storm water prior to entering river
• A crosswalk at Hutchinson
• Realignment of Hutchinson and river parking lots to be perpendicular to CM Allen